Profile and Description
The Fashion models are the one who are like the canvas of the designer who puts the creation on model and highlight the beauty. The fashion modeling is one of the glamorous professions and becoming increasingly popular among the youth. It is taken up by many youngsters who are photogenic and have a good physique. The profession not only gives a lot of money but also exposes to wide and vibrant social life comprising photographers, designers and fashion house executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
* A fashion model is the one who has the responsibility to enhance the beauty of a clothing line.
* He or she needs to listen to the directions of the designer to carry the dress the way he or she wants him or her to.
* The fashion model needs to understand the vision of the photographer and determine what he or she wants to portray, and accordingly she must pose for the photos.
* The fashion model has to understand the requirements and themes of the design line to perform accordingly.
* It will be the responsibility to keep him or her fit for the modeling, ramp or runway shows, informal modeling.
* The duty may also require printing assignments and brand endorsements.
* The fashion model needs to be able to justice with the garments while tailors alter their sample garments.
Skills and Specifications
* The most important requirement for a model is to remain fit and healthy
He or she should have the ability to work under pressure and for long hours with the given deadlines.
* He or she needs to take acre of the skin, hair and overall appearance.
* The person must have abreast of the fashion and the latest trends as well.
Minimum of SSCE
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CV as an attachment at hr.Zenithplusresources @gmail.com or forward your Name, Location, Qualifications, Age, Contact and post applied for to the message box or number displayed on the advert.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.