The Federal Government needs millions of workers to work within the country and abroad for the state. There are different kinds of federal government jobs available –
• construction foreman,
• accounting manager,
• hr resource manager,
• general manager, etc.., to name a few.
The duties and responsibilities of Federal Government workers depends on their particular position.
There are some common duties needed to be performed as federal government workers Performing various tasks like;
•imparting education etc-etc.
•Building awareness about rules and regulations set by the federal government
•Right use of government granted funds
•Assisting people for their different requirements
•The minimum age requirement is 20 •Must have clear background – no criminal record
•Should be mentally healthy and be able to handle different issues
•For junior or entry level positions,
•An O Level certificate is enough,
•while senior level jobs requires
•master’s degree and
•even a doctoral degree for some positions
•Passing competitive examinations, interviews and medical tests
STEPS TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should;
1. forward a succinct Cover Letter attached to their CV to the HR email: nigzodenglobal @gmail.com
2. OR send name,mobile number,qualification,location,post applying for details to the mobile number stated on this advert.
Not abiding to this rules will lead to totaldisqualification.Only qualified applicantswill be contacted.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.