have a vision of a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly create revenue for themselves, a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel. A world of endless possibilities in self development, career pursuit and financial break through. In the light of that, we are currently recruiting to replace the position of a Public Relations Officer/Pubicity Officer
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Writing and producing presentations and proposal defense.
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
• Organising promotional events such as pre-presentations, presentations and visits
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• Analysing media coverage
• Liaising with clients, managerial and team leaders staff about outings, timescales and objectives
Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Other relevant degree subjects
• Public relations
• Skills and qualities
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational, scheduling and planning skills.
• Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
• Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
• Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Stamina, energy and drive.
• Ability to handle pressure.
• Achievement orientated and results driven.
A minimum of an NCE, OND, HND or BSC in any discipline, as adequate training will be given to selected candidate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to broadviewconsults @gmail.com OR Send: Name,Qualification,Location,Phone number and Age to 0816-031-7098.
NB: Offices located In Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Enugu.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.